Canberra Health Services
Health Information Services
I have recently started working in the ACT Government's Canberra Health Services (CHS) Directorate. I work in the Health Information Services Team as a Clinical Forms Designer.
My responsibilities and tasks are:
- Produce outputs for digital and physical distribution
- Collaborate with clinician's and stakeholders to develop clinical records
- Create clinical forms that are for digital and physical distribution
- Develop digital forms in test and production environments
- Manage bi-weekly system upgrades
- Create anatomical imagery for CHS
- Organise and submit content to Clinical Forms Committee
- Adhere to AS2828-2019 Health Records Standards
CHS is undergoing some major changes and digitising their clinical records.
I will be working on this project that is beginning within the next 12 months.